Shareholders can pay maintenance via ClickPay, the service which issues maintenance invoices and collects payments. Shareholders can view statements and make payments online for FREE when you pay by e-Check (ACH) from your checking or savings account. Shareholders can also pay by credit card for an additional fee.
To register, visit www.clickpay.com/fsr and follow the easy instructions:
- Click Register and create an online profile.
- Add your unit using the account number as listed on your bill. You can add additional accounts if you receive more than one invoice. Detailed statements will be provided.
- Select your preferred payment option. Fees for credit cards are listed.
- Choose recurring payments, or make a one-time payment. An email confirmation will be sent promptly. (Be sure to check your SPAM after first use.)
- If you set up recurring automatic monthly payments, you can opt for e-bills from ClickPay and save some trees. Greenthal will also eliminate the paper bills.
REMINDER: PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE 10TH OF THE MONTH TO AVOID A $50 LATE FEE. ONLINE PAYMENTS MUST BE POSTED TO YOUR MGRE ACCOUNT BY THE 10TH. PAYMENTS AT ClickPay POST TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN:
- 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS IF YOU USE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
- 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS IF YOU USE A CREDIT CARD
REMEMBER THIS POSTING DELAY WHEN YOU USE ClickPay