Scheduling Your Move In or Move Out
- All moves must be pre-arranged with the Property Manager’s office. A $500.00 refundable deposit must be submitted.
- The Building Superintendent requires no less than two (2) business days’ notice to schedule a moving date and time. An alternative date and time will be suggested if the requested date or time are not available.
- Moves are only permitted on weekdays, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Moves are not permitted on weekends or designated holidays, or outside the designated timeframe each weekday. See attached Holiday List.
- Persons are not permitted to move into the building prior to closing on a sale, regardless of the reason. Shareholders who wish to enter the premises after closing but prior to their scheduled move in are allowed to bring only a few small personal items, such as luggage.
- Subtenants are not permitted to move into the building on the day of the interview. Doing so will result in rejection of the application.
Selecting a Moving Company
- Only moving companies licensed and insured in New York State are permitted.
- A copy of the moving company’s Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming Lincoln Spencer Apartments, Inc., and Charles H. Greenthal Management Co. as additional insureds must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the move. Contact: 212-340-9300.
Refund of Security Deposit
- Upon completion of the move, arrange for the Building Superintendent to perform an inspection.
- If it is determined that damage has occurred, the cost of repair will be deducted from the $500.00 deposit.
- Shareholders are responsible for any damage to the premises resulting from moving, whether caused by the shareholder or a subtenant.
- Attempting to move numerous items and/or furniture at a time other than your scheduled move is considered a violation of this policy and will result in forfeiture of the $500.00 security deposit or imposition of a $500.00 fee.
- If no damage has occurred and there has been no other violation of this policy, the deposit will be refunded accordingly. Any repairs for damage which exceed the $500 deposit will be charged to the shareholder account, whether caused by the shareholder or a subtenant.
MOVING AND CONTRACTOR ACTIVITIES ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND THE FOLLOWING FEDERAL HOLIDAYS:
|New Year's Day||January 1 OR day observed by the federal government|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||third Monday in January|
|Presidents' Day||third Monday in February|
|Memorial Day||last Monday in May|
|Juneteenth||June 19 OR day observed by the federal government|
|Independence Day||July 4 OR day observed by federal government|
|Labor Day||first Monday in September|
|Columbus Day||second Monday in October|
|Thanksgiving Day||fourth Thursday in November|
|Christmas Day||December 25 or day observed by the federal government|
Download moving agreement, fill-out, sign and return agreement to Property Manager.