Unaccompanied Visitor Policy
Occasionally, shareholders wish to allow unaccompanied guests to use their apartment in the shareholder’s absence. Such unaccompanied access to apartments by guests is allowed, so long as the following conditions have been met.
- An Unaccompanied Visitor Request Form must be completed signed by the shareholder and each guest and submitted to the Front Desk. It is available online via Building Link.
- Shareholders must make their own arrangements with their guests to obtain a key to the apartment. Shareholders may leave their key at the front desk, but only if this form has been completed and submitted to the Front Desk staff.
- Under no circumstances will the “Lock Box” key maintained by management for use in emergencies be distributed to any guest. No exceptions!
- Upon arrival, visitors must present photo identification and counter sign the Request Form at the front desk.
- Unaccompanied guest authorizations are limited to a two (2) week period. No more than three such requests will be authorized in any 12 month period. Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in the visitor being considered an illegal subtenant, subjecting the shareholder to assessment of an illegal sublet fee.
TRANSIENT RENTAL OF APARTMENTS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND ILLEGAL. ANY SUCH RENTAL CONSTITUTES A VIOLATION OF THE PROPRIETARY LEASE AND IS GROUNDS FOR EVICTION UNDER THE TERMS OF THE LEASE.